Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh, and BTW.

Kerry, a good friend of mine from Timmins (who refuses to start a blog!!!), who now lives in Kap (Kapuskasing for those of you who haven't been initiated into the HOLE that is Northern Ontario), just began working for Canadian Tire. She finally saw the light and came over from the retail darkside of Walmart.

I swear, I convert everyone.

There are like 7 or 8 Canadian Tire stores in Calgary which are always looking for middle-management type staff. Pay is better than most entry-level and the benefits package for management rocks. I'm just pointing that out.

6 comments:

The Chief Executive Officer said...

dude, I already have a job (!)

Scott said...

dude, so do I (!)

Anonymous said...

Dude, if you can get me a job at Canadian Tire in Sherb, I'll take it ;) I even know tires!

- Evil

Anonymous said...

What qualifications would middle management at a Cdn Tire require?

Scott said...

Foremost I would say: retail experience.

We are retailers after all.

Followed closely by demonstrated and measurable leadership and time management skills.

Devin said...

dude, me too! (finally!)