Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Notes...A Little Catch-up

Okay, so it has been way too long since my last post. I want to return to a more predictable, er, regular blogging pattern, but my last blog software was just pissing me off too much -- too many spam comments to deal with (almost 50 a day), can't seem to set it the way I want it (without coding it myself). Blogspot is just easier to deal with.
A few updates about my life from the last month:

I went to see Cirque du Soleil's performance of Corteo in Old Montreal a few weeks ago -- it was my first time to see one of their performances, and it was terrific. I highly recommend it for a good afternoon/evening out if it happens to come to your town.

When we last left the story of J9, it was a little bit up in the air as to whether we were going to have access to that lab by the beginning of the next school year. It turns out we will. There is currently no risk we will lose that lab during the next school year.

Bishops Computer Science is confirmed to be offering a grad program to offer Master's degrees in both image processing/computer graphics and theory of computation. My research this summer and my involvement with the image processing lab during the final year of my B.Sc. next year will both begin to count towards a Masters degree.

More later... (not in a month!)

No comments: