Thursday, September 15, 2005

CompSci Party in the Woods 2.0

Late notice here but everyone should know anyway...

This year's Computer Science student/faculty/significant others/admirers/fanboys party is happening tomorrow evening (beginning around 5pm or so and continuing until we can't go any longer).

Location: My house! North Hatley, in the orchard.

What should you bring? Alcohol, food (there will be both a BBQ upon which to cook and an open fire for roasting things -- remember your marshmallows!), a cooler to keep things cold.

What else should you bring? Consider a chair if it's feasible for you to do so, I only have 9.

Anybody have any questions? Leave a comment and I'll reply there.

2 comments:

Devin said...

I'll be there! After work, 9ish. So if anyone can't get out right away and wants a ride, here's what to do:

call me 432-3522 and leave a message. I'll be able to call you back after my shift at 8:30pm. I'll be driving through LV around 8:45pm.

The Chief Executive Officer said...

I remember last year's party. I remember being in CSC111 and Dimitri announcing that it would be "at Scott's house in North Hatley". And I thought, "who the heck is Scott and why would we go all the way to North Hatley?!"

So I did not go. Because I was new in town and didn't know the Computer 5 people yet.